<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 03, 2006

SEAHAWKS AT BRONCOS, 12/3/06 

peeled from a Seahawks.com wallpaper

Seattle SEAHAWKS at Denver BRONCOS, 5:15p (NBC)

I think ever since I saw the schedule before the season, I had this one chalked up as a loss.

Of course, after what Shaun Alexander did last week combined with the fact that Matt Hasselbeck is less rusty.

Still, this game is still at Denver and I don't know which version of the Seahawk defense is going to show up.

Obviously, the Seahawks have to rattle Jay Cutler into some mistakes.

The Seahawks also have to match the intensity the Broncos and their fans are bound to have since Jake Plummer is finally not the starter. I think of matching emotion and I think of how the Seahawks completely failed to do that in San Francisco.

In any event, 8-4 is 8-4 and 7-5 is 7-5. The Seahawks really need to help themselves out since both Saint Louis and San Francisco lost earlier today.

I just hope this game is better than the last time the Seahawks played on Sunday night. No more brutal embarrassments, please.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page