<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 19, 2006

SEAHAWKS AT 49ERS, 11/19/06 

peeled from a Seahawks.com wallpaper

Seattle SEAHAWKS at San Francisco 49ers, 1:05p (Fox)

If the Seahawks were completely healthy and rolling right now, I might have the inclination to call this a trap game.

They're far from healthy, however, so I guess I just don't have a good feeling about this one.

Can Seneca Wallace and Mo Morris keep it going against a division rival on the road?

Also, Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck appear to be gametime decisions. Firsthand accounts (i.e., Sando) seem to lean toward Alexander being closer to playing than Hasselbeck.

When it comes to the bottom line, though, we all want a win. A record of 7-3 would seem a lot better than a record of 6-4, which would be a little too middling.

Plus, I still want this team to sweep their division games. Now that they've beaten the Rams twice, I don't think there's any excuse not to sweep the NFC West matchups once again.

As much as I want to see this team run the table and finish 13-3, I have to be realistic. I see the Seahawks losing at least once on the remainder of their schedule (at Denver). If 12-4 nets them a first-round bye after everything they've been through, then great. Of course, one of the remaining home games is against San Diego, which isn't good at all and just leaves me lamenting over the fact they should never have lost that game to Minnesota in Week 7.

Still, let's just hope for a win today.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page