<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 01, 2006

EMBARRASSMENT 

AP photo -- Frank Polich

[initial partial post]

I've got notes together and I have a lot to say, but I've got to run and get dinner over here, so I'll just reaffirm what I said in the previous thread...

The game after the bye in Saint Louis is a must-win. If that game was against a non-NFC West team, I might pull back from saying that, but since it's against the Rams, it's a must-win.

They've got two weeks to heal up and figure out who they are as an offense without Shaun Alexander.

...And the defense has arguably played five straight bad quarters of football as well. That is, unless there's a good argument as to whether allowing 64 points in the last five quarters doesn't fall onto the defense.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page