<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SEATTLE, TACOMA... 

With the news of this, I couldn't help but remember that we had this in the archive...

we didn't do mouseover photo credits back when we first got image hosting capabilities...but this is probably Thompson, Froschauer, or Warren taking this photo

...it came from this post by Jeremy back on June the 13th of 2004.

Also feel free to look back on the week that was in Sports and B's history. It's mostly bad, since the Mariners were 2.5 months into their crappiest post-1995 season. It also doesn't have a lot of me after the 13th since I was busy driving seven hours to Mitchell, Oregon, to partake in six weeks of geologic hell. Seismologic or geophysical hell I would have been fine with, but geologic hell wasn't so kind to me. Crappy exposures suck. So does putting your field camp on a flood plain, but did it surprise me that it was some Beavers from Corvallis that came up with the idea to put a cinderblock shack next to a creek off the side of US-26, tell the students to pitch the tents out back in Mosquitoville, and call it a geology camp? Not really.

But enough about that. Here's how the final math on how the issue at hand really works...

This...
digital photo -- me in front of the TV

plus this...

lifted from www.EverettWA.org

equals this...

AP photo -- Kevin P. Casey

and/or this...

we had just gotten image hosting capabilities back around this time...but it was probably Thompson, Warren, or Froschauer that snapped this photo at the Safe

...and that's the way the cookie crumbles. I don't think I'll have lived through these type of leftfield shenanigans (well, when he's not DHing anyway) since...Al Martin? You know, he played college football against Leroy Hoard. ...Or did he? Actual minutes of sports radio airtime were spent discussing that back when Martin was in Seattle.

Hey, I've gotten that feeling I haven't gotten in forever -- the one where I have to stop myself from making too long of a post. It's a good feeling, but I probably should be studying for an upcoming test or two.

[none of the good citizens of Everett were harmed in the making of this post. At least I hope nobody was.]

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page