<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

SEAHAWKS/49ERS, 11/20/05 

With the big game against the Rams out of the way and with the big game coming next week against the Giants, the Seahawks have to absolutely not take this game at San Francisco lightly. They've still got to do what they need to do and take care of business, all that jazz.

So what we're hoping for is an easy game in San Francisco, obviously.

But hey, since I'm not posting anything else for the rest of the night, I figured I'd put this up. Let the thread begin. Yeah, I figure I'll move up the post time even though it's about 4p Pacific on Saturday as I type this...

I already miss the Seahawks beating the Cardinals though. It's fun to sweep the Cardinals. It's more fun sweeping the Rams.

Anyway, yeah, here's the thread.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page