<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

BOHR'D 

credits clockwise from top left; Eric Miller - Reuters, Jim Bryant - AP, Scott Eklund - Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Steve Yeater - AP

Well, I really don't know what else to post right now. What can I say other than the Sonics are a bit banged up and/or still figuring out their offense, and what Bill Bavasi said about Bobby Madritsch's approach to his rehab was shady, especially given that he wouldn't elaborate on it. It's hard enough to be a Mariner fan to begin with, and it's things like this that make we wonder why I even bother. But I do.

So, since I don't feel I can crank out paragraphs of worthwhile opinion or elaboration, I dug through the photo archive on the ol' computer, threw some sepia toning on it, and posted it. Fun.

Anyway, the Canucks host the Wild tomorrow night, and the Seahawks better beat Arizona on Sunday, reputation in bye weeks be damned. It's got to end sometime, right?

And I just felt like misspelling the word "bored," that's how bored I am. If you thought about atomic structure, well, sorry. Later models put the electrons into clouds around the nucleus rather than definite orbits as in the Bohr model, but I really should stop talking about this.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page