<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

STATE OF THE BREMERTONIANS 

It's been awhile since I've updated our readers on the State Of The Bremertonians.

Today is a great day to do just that.

In case you haven't noticed, we are Sports And Bremertonians. We are a Mariners blog. We are a Seahawks blog. We are a Sonics blog. We are a Canucks blog. To sum it up, we're a Seattle sports blog. Of course, we love to talk about other topics as well, whether it be music, television, or anything that interests us.

Lately, I feel like that no matter how hard I try to produce here, it's not good enough. Maybe it's because we aren't statistical analysts. There are enough sites for that type of material. We choose to not talk about statistical analysis for a reason. We're simply not into the whole stats craze. Too bad, so sad. That doesn't make me a bad fan at all. I'm a pretty smart guy without all the stats, thank you very much.

We update this site on a regular basis. We do it because we want to. There's always something going on for us to talk about. Writing is my passion. Without it, I'd be a miserable bum on the street. I'm not kidding about that either.

I've always had a chip on my shoulder, since I'm a former resident of Bremerton, Washington. My chip is even bigger, since I've been in Arkansas the last two years. I'm always trying to prove people wrong. Whether it's proving that a Bremertonian can be successful or proving that somebody in Arkansas has an I.Q. above 65, the chip is there. That's a stereotype that's simply not true about Arkansas, by the way. There are plenty of people in this state who are smart, including myself. So it's not me who's stating that I.Q. tidbit.

This address is a just a friendly reminder that we're still in existence. We're not going anywhere. Well, David is now in Hawaii, but he'll be back posting soon.

We still exist. Don't forget about Sports And Bremertonians.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page