<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

OFF 

Expedia image

Yeah, my game wraps and other posting on this site are/is probably going to be on hold for at least a few days. I've punched my ticket out of Bremerton, folks. Trust me, it's a good thing.

Needless to say, Jeremy will run the ship until I get settled and get a connection over there and stuff, and he'll do a good job. He did fly solo with this weblog for six weeks in the Mariners' magnificent summer of last season. I'd missed everything -- Aurilia and Olerud getting cut, the Garcia trade, the 0-9 road trip going into the All-Star break, the whole lot.

All told, I'll try to get back to this as soon as I possibly can. Why? I like doing this. I'll most likely go nuts if I'm without this whole blogging thing for a prolonged amount of time, and it definitely happened last summer. It's the most constructive addiction I have, and even the constructive part is debatable, but it's fun.

When my posting resumes, look forward to my new series of posts entitled, "Recruiting Bonanza -- My Summer With the June Jones Caravan."

Or better yet, don't. That won't be happening.

Thank you, readers. I'll see you soon.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page