<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 25, 2005

THE PUMP 6/25/05 



Mariners at Padres, 1:05 Pacific (KCPQ-13/FOX)

Aaron Sele (6-5, 3.73 ERA) vs Jake Peavy (6-2, 2.56)

The Mariners scored 14 runs last night.

Somehow, I don't think that they'll score that many runs today against one of the best pitchers in baseball this season in Jake Peavy. But hey, that's why they play the games, right? If sabermetricians had their way, games would never be played on the field. Now that's a scary thought to think about.

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Today's game will NOT be on MLB.TV, due to the national blackout restrictions on Saturday afternoons. Thanks a lot, FOX. Blackouts are awful at best. But I'm used to blackouts. I'm a Seahawks fan, after all.

No, I still don't hate San Diego. You can't make me hate San Diego, Bud!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page