<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

FUNK DAT! 

QUESTION!

Why is it that every time the Mariners are down 10 runs, Rick Rizzs still says "these guys never quit?"

MAN, FUNK DAT!

(Get out of my way!)

QUESTION

Why is it that every time I stand up in Safeco Field, the soccer mom 3 rows behind me tells me to sit down? I'm just having a good time, lady.

FUNK DAT!

(What are you looking at?)

QUESTION...

Why is it that every time I hear Crazytown's "Butterfly" I just want to break stuff?

FUNK DAT!

(Come come my lady, whatever!)

QUESTION

Why is it that people feel the need to do the wave at a baseball game? Does it make them look cool? I mean, I thought I was looking cool at the games, but I guess I'm doing something wrong.

MAN, FUNK DAT!

(The inspiration)

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page