<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

NFC WEST CHAMPIONS! 

Way to go, ESPN.com!

What a way to clinch the NFC West, eh?

But the Seattle Seahawks wouldn't have it any other way. Since when does this franchise do anything the easy way? But I'll take this one.

I don't care what anybody says, BRING ON THE RAMS! If there's one team that I would enjoy seeing the Seahawks beat in the first round of the playoffs, it's the St. Louis Rams. The Rams may have beaten the Seahawks twice this season, but they're still an 8-8 ballclub. No, I don't respect the Rams one bit. They're in the class of the Raiders and Broncos as far as I'm concerned.

I'll definitely have more later on this.

In the meantime...

ST. LOUIS RAMS

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

NEXT SATURDAY AT QWEST FIELD

1:30 PACIFIC

ABC

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page