<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

POOROME 

I just saw the greatest segment on Sportscenter ever.

In their look at the pitiful sports town that is New Orleans (the Hornets have only won 1 game, the Saints are the most inconsistent team in football, etc.), they played the "Six Degrees of Separation" game. I didn't really pay attention to all six degrees, but there were two parts of the segment that made me just lose it.

Jim Everett making Jim Rome his bitch on ESPN 2

Jim Mora "Didily poo"

Oh, and if you want my opinion on Richie Sexson possibly signing with the Mariners, you're just going to have to wait for it. Yeah, when I see him in the Safeco Field interview room located on the third base side of the ballpark wearing a Mariners jersey and cap. I have no reason to bitch and moan about something that hasn't happened yet.

Didily poo.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page