<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

SUNDAY STEWING 

We're about a half-hour from kickoff in San Francisco.

Darrell Jackson will start today for the Seahawks. He had missed practice all week with an ankle injury suffered in last week's win against Carolina. However, I don't think he'll do too much today, but who knows.

Basically, the gameplan today should be to give the damn ball to Shaun Alexander 30 times. Not only would the Seahawks have a better chance of winning if they gave him the ball, my fantasy team would have some success as well. Yes, it always comes back to the fantasy teams. Gotta love watching football in the new millenium!

Thanks to the NFL for putting on two very crappy games here in Arkansas, Chiefs-Buccaneers and Cowboys-Bengals. It's not like I wanted to watch the Eagles-Steelers. Two words for why this is the case: Territorial restrictions. No, I won't get Sunday Ticket for two reasons: 1) No dish. 2) I'm a poor college student. Moving on.

And it's only just begun. Terrell Owens is showing his true self to his Philadelphia teammates today. Beautiful. Folks, there's a reason why I don't think the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. Of course, the Seahawks have to play a hell of a lot better in the coming weeks for me to consider them Super Bowl contenders.

No excuses. The Seahawks must beat the 49ers today. I don't care if it's 34-0 or 35-34. Just win, baby. (I hate the Raiders, but that's a true slogan in this case.)

Enjoy the 'Hawks-49ers today. And enjoy this pic of Hines Ward mocking Terrell Owens. It's great.


/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page