<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

SWEPT IN THE STL 

I don't care if my team lost 99 games, I find this to be hysterical.

Some guy on EBay is actually selling a t-shirt that describes the St. Louis Cardinals' sterling performance in the 2004 World Series. Red Sox fans will love this one.





By the way, I'd like to make a similar shirt for the jackasses who came up with the "2 Outs, So What?" deal. "116 wins, so what?", the Bronx chorus still sings.

Personally, I can't wait for the day when the Seahawks win the Super Bowl so I can travel to St. Louis and wear a shirt that says "Mike Martz Is A Moron". But until then, I have to remember that the Seahawks haven't won a playoff game since 1984. Yeah, I was all of 2 years old at the time.

Oh, and victory for Sonics! Predrag Drobnjak is back in Seattle tonight, but as an Atlanta Hawk. Hooray for cities with "TL" in their abbreviations!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page