<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

ELEGANTLY WASTED 

Not really.

But while I haven't had connection issues like David has had, I've had trouble logging into Blogger all day. However, Blogger is working for me just fine right now, so that's a good deal.

And as David mentioned, if there's ever a dead period here, go through our archives. Or check out our music blog, Rambling On Music. If you have a non-sports sidebar on your blog, feel free to add Rambling On Music to your sidebar. We appreciate it.

What's going on in the sports world, eh?

---The Sonics won't win more than 25 games. Losing by 30 to the Clippers on opening night is not acceptable. Robert Swift would get posterized by Lauren Jackson, that's how bad I think he's going to be this season.

---The NBA is here. "Inside The NBA", baby!

---I'll have my Mariners offseason plan up in the next week or so. I can't believe it's already November.

---There's still no hockey. Shocker.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Have a good Friday, folks.

I know I will.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page