<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

PREDS 

It's two days after Thanksgiving and I'm just about resigned to the fact that there won't be an NHL season.

Sadly, so are the Nashville Predators.

There are many reasons as to why I wish the lockout would end. One of them is so I can see the Predators play. Last season, they were finally able to make the postseason for the first time in their history. Now if they could only mothball those piss-colored third jerseys.

Hopefully when the NHL returns, I'll be able to make it to Nashville for a game. Nashville was finally starting to gain some momentum as a hockey town in last year's postseason. But with the lockout, you have to wonder whether the city can regain that momentum. The same can be said for some other cities in North America that have an NHL team.

I miss hockey, because playing my NHL 2K5 game simply isn't getting it done, dammit.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page