<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

THANKSGIVING CRASS 

I had told myself I wasn't going to post on Thanksgiving Day.

Well, after watching most of this god-awful Chicago-Detroit game, I have no other choice.

---Jonathan Quinn is the worst quarterback in the history of the NFL. Yes, he's even worse than Spurgeon Wynn. If I'm the Bears, I start Chad Hutchinson next week. Hutchinson is terrible, I know. But he's definitely better than Jonathan Quinn. As a Seahawks fan, I've had to put up with some pretty bad quarterbacks. However, they aren't as bad as Quinn.

---The Bears orange jerseys are terrible. My eyes are still trying to recover.

---Drew Henson didn't play well in the 1st half, but I at least expected him to play the entire game. That wasn't the case, as Bill Parcells put Vinny Testaverde in during the 2nd half. Expect Vinny to start against the Seahawks on Dec. 6. I just hope that the "Monday Night Football" promo for that game doesn't focus on the Cowboys. But you know that it will. After all, they are "America's Team" (vomit).

---Somebody give Cris Collinsworth a hug. The poor guy is almost near-death having to call this game today. Hell, I'm almost near-death after watching Jonathan Quinn play today.

---Julius Jones had a good day on the ground, carrying the ball 33 times for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns. I still believe that Steven Jackson would have been a better fit for the Cowboys. But if Jones can have more days like this, then the Cowboys will come out looking good in the end.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Oh, Peyton Manning is awesome.

6 touchdown passes from the former Tennessee Vol. He's the MVP at this point. There shouldn't be any debate about this.

Cut that meat!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page