<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BOYYYYYYYYYY! 

As you all have heard by now, Ron Artest has a new album out.

Actually, it isn't "his" album. He's just responsible for producing Allure's new album, "Chapter III", which has been released on his record label TruWarier. He co-wrote one song on Allure's album, "I Feel So". I have listened to it and well, I feel so...crappy for taking time out of my day to listen to it.

But that's not the real story here. Have any of you seen the actual album cover?



That's right, it does indeed say "Executive Producer Ron Artest" at the bottom of the cover. I've listened to a ton of music over the years and I can't honestly remember an album that has the producer's name on the front of it. Just chalk this up as a another mark on Artest's resume.

So I've taken matters into my own hands.

Just in time for the holidays, it's the kick-ass, take no prisoners "THE MALICE IN THE PALACE", produced by who else, Mr. Ron Artest! Featuring 18 smashing tracks, including "Dumbass Honkey Threw A Cup At Me, So I Had To Say WHAASSSSSUP!", "That Ain't No Fro, Ben!", "F**k you, Bill Walton!" and the very personal "Red Storm's a' Risin'!".



Artest won't have the Pointer Sisters, excuse me, Allure, to hide behind for this new album. It's all #23, I mean #91.

"Happy Holidays, TruWariers!"

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page