<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

WEEK 6 PICK ME UP 

What is it with me?

I have success with the early games, but in the late games, I don't do so well. At least the Seahawks are playing the Patriots earlier in the day, so that's a good thing, I guess.

In Week 5, I was 8-6. As always, I'm hoping to do better.

Here are my Week 6 picks:

WEEK 6
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17
EARLY GAMES


Seattle at New England (FOX, televised in Arkansas)
(Seahawks 28, Patriots 24. The streak ends.)

San Diego at Atlanta
(Call me crazy, but I'd rather have LaDainian Tomlinson than Michael Vick)

San Francisco at New York Jets
(Why didn't I pick the Jets to make the playoffs this year?)

Miami at Buffalo
(Ugh)

Carolina at Philadelphia
(Aww hell, let's go nuts, "Swords" for 48,000!)

Washington at Chicago
(These aren't my elementary school 'Hogs and 'Da Bears)

Kansas City at Jacksonville (CBS, televised in Arkansas)
(This game will come down to the special teams, I can feel it)

Cincinnati at Cleveland
(Butch Davis to Texas? The rumors are starting...)

Green Bay at Detroit
(Brett Favre does not play well in domes)

Houston at Tennessee
(Chris Brown, can you please convert on 3rd and short?)

LATE GAMES
Pittsburgh at Dallas (CBS, televised in Arkansas)
(I believe in Ben Roethlisberger)

Denver at Oakland
(The Broncos, the worst 1-loss team in football)

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Minnesota at New Orleans (ESPN)
(Daunte Culpepper will have another big game)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 18
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Tampa Bay at St. Louis (ABC)
(UPSET OF THE WEEK. The Rams will have a letdown, I'm calling it right now.)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

FINALLY!

Seahawks fans can rejoice. We will get a decent broadcasting team for a change.

Dick Stockton, Troy Aikman, and Cris Collinsworth will call the 'Hawks-Patriots game from Foxboro on Sunday. Joe Buck is busy covering the biggest series in the history of the world, Yankees-Red Sox. Personally, I'd be more excited about that series if FOX used Nelson. But that would make too much sense.

Hooray for football. Hooray for Seahawks. Hooray responsibility.

Hooray!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page