<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

HASSELBECK'S DAD 



Sunday's Seahawks-Patriots game in Foxboro is a big game for obvious reasons.

But this is also a homecoming for 'Hawks QB Matt Hasselbeck, the former Boston College star. His father Don was a tight end for the Patriots from 1977 to 1982.

Here are Don Hasselbeck's stats, courtesy of Pro Football Reference.

In a related note, I love the Patriots old logo. I still have an old school Pats hat that I bought at a garage sale a few years ago. If the Patriots win on Sunday, I'll wear that hat next week. Then again, I may just wear it anyway, because it's a cool hat.

With the way things have been going this week here at Sports and Bremertonians, you could almost rename this place "Sports and Bostonians". If this is your first time here, welcome. We always appreciate our readers.

And it's finally official. I'll be able to watch the 'Hawks on the FOX affiliate here.

Good times, good times.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page