<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

ASHLEE SIMPSOWNED 

I had thought about posting this at our music blog, Rambling On Music. I may do that later, who knows.

Is this sports-related? Well, I missed it when it was aired live because I was watching Game 1 of the World Series. And quite honestly, I could care less if had nothing to do with sports, because it's hysterical.

"This" is the video of Ashlee Simpson's lip-synching disaster on "Saturday Night Live" last night. It features Simpson walking off stage and then at the end of the show, she's trying to explain why the incident happened.

"My band started playing the wrong song!"

Ashlee got owned. And for this music fan, I couldn't be happier.

I hate these pre-packaged, media hyped, record industry darlings.

Thank God that this Tina Yothers-lookalike's career is pretty much over. You'll see her on "The Surreal Life" in 3 years, I'm calling it right now.

All the pieces, the pieces, of Ashlee's career...

All the pieces, the pieces, of Ashlee's career...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page