<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

JUST GOT WICKED 

And that's a winner!

We have got ourselves one hell of a World Series matchup, folks.

St. Louis Cardinals vs Boston Red Sox

Two great offenses. Two solid pitching staffs.

Two great fanbases.

The two best baseball towns in America.

This series deserves to go 7 games, because I would feel robbed as a baseball fan if it didn't turn out that way.

Game 1, Saturday night at Fenway Park. Holy hell, would I love to be in Boston this weekend? Hell, if I had the time and money, I'd go to St. Louis next week. After all, I'm not too far away from St. Louis.

I hate throwing out cliches and all that stuff, but this has the potential to be the greatest World Series ever. I can't remember seeing a World Series that will feature two evenly matched teams such as the Cardinals and Red Sox.

October baseball is so glorious.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page