<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

"THEY ARE FOR REAL" 

Nice to see CBS Sportsline's Pete Prisco change his tune about the Seahawks.

CBS Sportsline Power Rankings
6 Seattle Seahawks (8)
After seeing them live Sunday, they are for real. The improved defense is the difference.


Man, if the 'Hawks defense can play like they did against New Orleans, then we are in for a special season.

Right now, the top 3 NFC teams are thisclose: Seattle, Minnesota, and Philadelphia. You can make a case for each of those teams being the best in the NFC. I'm not ignoring Green Bay here. I would put them just a peg below the three teams mentioned.

Needless to say, it's early. But I don't see a whole lot changing at this point. Look for the Seahawks, Eagles, and Vikings to battle it out for homefield advantage all season long. As I said in my Seahawks preview, it is imperative for this team to get homefield advantage in January. But after seeing the improved defense on Sunday, I like this team's chances on the road as well.

Seahawks football, we don't need no stinkin' slogan.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page