<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

ESPN BROADBAND ROCKS 

ESPN Broadband is carrying all 4 World Cup games this weekend that won't be on the Family of Networks, in case you didn't read my post last night.

Right now, Sweden-Finland is currently in-progress, with Finland up 4-3 in the 3rd period. ESPN Broadband is using the CBC feed, with Don Wittman and Greg Millen calling the game from Helsinki.

However, don't expect any recap posts from me today, because my attention span isn't all the way on the hockey games. Not only do I have ESPN Broadband running right now, I also have Cal-Air Force on ESPN 2. As for tonight, since it's more than likely that I won't have anything going on, I'll have Oregon State-LSU on ESPN, Mariners-White Sox on WGN, and Russia-Canada on ESPN Broadband. But who knows.

Anyways, here's the rest of the schedule for the weekend (ESPN Broadband)
Russia-Canada, tonight at 4 p.m. Pacific/6 p.m. Central
Russia-Slovakia, tomorrow at 4 p.m. Pacific/6 p.m. Central
European Division Quarterfinal, Monday at 10 a.m. Pacific/Noon Central

In a football-related note, Cal is explosive.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page