<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

PAR FOR THE COURSE 

I didn't follow the Mariners-Devil Rays game tonight. But I have seen the questionable call in the 11th inning and well, chalk it up in the books as a Seattle sports team getting screwed one more time. Story of my life.

Anyways, I'm glad I didn't follow this trainwreck of a game. A few reasons:

---Willie Bloomquist played center field. You have got to be kidding me. It's OK to bring up Jamal Strong anytime now, M's brass. Don't hurt yourselves doing it, it's not that painful.

---Bloomquist went 0-for-5 with 2 runners left on base. Wolf Pride!

---The Mariners managed 2 hits off of Dewon Brazelton and Travis Harper. Inept offense, no big surprise.

---Raul Ibanez and Scott Spiezio each go 0-for-4. These are our big-time offseason acquisitions! Brilliant.

--- --- --- --- ---

Fire Melvin. It won't be soon enough.

David, have fun trying to recap this game. I hope you'll live to tell about it.

Villone. Hendrickson. Tomorrow. MILLI IS UNTOUCHABLE, REMEMBER THAT!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page