<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

JOE TABLE 

Rotoworld is reporting that the Giants have claimed Pirates closer Jose Mesa off waivers.

However, Mesa has said he'll go home instead of reporting to a new team:

"I don't mind and I don't care because I am not going to the Giants," he said. "I already made up my mind a long time ago. I'm not going nowhere. If they trade me, whatever team picks me up is in trouble because I'll go home."

Maybe it's better that he doesn't report to a contender. Game 7 of the 1997 World Series ring a bell? Screw Mesa. He's an a**hole who ruined Safeco Field's opening night.

Seahawks-Chargers first half recap coming up in a few minutes...

WHAAAAAAT?

The Mariners had back-to-back-to-back home runs? Test them!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page