<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

BETTER FORGET IT.... 

...you'll never get it.

Anyways, in what can only be described as a "post-padding" measure, I listened to "Easy Lover" by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey for the first time in ages today. And the age-old question is always asked, "which famous singing voice would you love to have?"

Well, I'll definitely take Bailey's voice. It must be said that I've listened to plenty of Earth, Wind, and Fire in my lifetime, so it isn't just "Easy Lover" that I'm basing this on.

OK, I'll go ahead and just give you the reason for this post-padding measure: I'm bored. In an upset, I'm done with all of my homework for the day. And it's only after 6 p.m. This won't happen very often, trust me.

So there you go. Even I'm guilty of "post-padding". Later.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page