<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

HORSE BARRY 

Sunday afternoon in Canton, Ohio, John Elway and Barry Sanders will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame along with Carl Eller and Bob Brown.

Do I feel glad for Elway that he's in the Hall of Fame?

Hell no.

Of course he deserves to be in the HOF. But as a Seahawks fan, do you expect me to come out and be happy for Elway? No way in hell. I'm still bitter that this guy won two Super Bowl rings. The lesson here is, I will stay bitter until my team wins the Super Bowl.

As for Sanders, he was stuck in Detroit for his entire career. He never got to play with a decent quarterback. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Erik Kramer, Rodney Peete, and Andre Ware qualify as "decent quarterbacks".

Needless to say, this year's speeches will most likely not be as emotional as Jim Kelly's 2003 HOF speech. But nonetheless, congrats to this year's Pro Football Hall of Fame. Yes, even John F***ing Elway. That stupid looking horse.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page