<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

PROJECT DIVERSIONS!! 

Know what's great? When you have a project due in four days, and you should be in the computer lab getting it done, but you're at home messing with the sidebar on your weblog. So instead of running an erosion model for Skagit County, I'm learning that some of the stuff I'm putting on the sidebar needs way more than 30 pixels' worth of height. It's purely trial-and-error. I don't know much about the ol' HTML, but I'm learning bits and pieces every few weeks, and usually by accident.

My other project excuses -- Mariner game, Stanley Cup Finals Game 3 (the Saddledome was NUTS), and the last few minutes of NBA Finals Game 5. Fred Hoiberg (known in a past life as the mayor of Ames, Iowa) looks eerily like my dad.

Just hoping to maybe visually add something to the site, but if any of y'all see that it takes five years to load the site (I doubt it, because I think the text loads first), then I'll do something about it.

For the logos that are too small right now, if you're actually trying to use something down there, mouse over it and the description will pop up in a tooltip.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page