<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

I'M WIDE AWAKE... 

...but I'm not sleeping.

Today's Every 5-6 days Post brought to you by Darigold.

---It's May 24 and it's sad to think that my baseball team is done. Done, done, and done. Now, most of the blogosphere, including David and I, didn't have too much hope to begin with. But did anybody see this coming? I don't think so.

15-28 on May 24 is unacceptable. But this is the price an organization pays when they don't go out and improve the ballclub. There's a reason why Anaheim is in first place.

Will Bob Melvin get canned for this bad start? No. Then again, he's not the biggest problem either. As I've said many times, Bill Bavasi has ruined my enthusiasm for this ballclub. And that's not easy to do.

---If there's one thing I miss about the internet, it's that I can't listen to KJR's "Baseball's Best Postgame Show". I'm stuck with watching the Northwest Sports Report on my Fox Sports digital channels. Rick Rizzs and Dave Valle need to be taught a lesson. THIS TEAM SUCKS, GUYS!!! After last Thursday's shellacking of the Orioles, these clowns have the nerve to say "this could be the start of something good", "this is what the Mariners needed", etc. Yeah, this is what the Mariners needed...FALSE HOPE! Last Thursday's 11-0 victory full of False Hope is brought to you by SBC. (Screw you SBC!!!)

The only time I can even stand to watch the NWSR is when Kerry Sayers is on. Yessssssssir!

---Watching the NWSR like I have the last week and a half, I've watched the live Bob Melvin postgame interviews. Melvin looks like Jeffrey from the 1980s Canadian childrens TV show "Today's Special". If somebody were to have stolen Melvin's hat during that press conference, he would have froze. I can't make this stuff up.

---IGINLA! ST. LOUIS! KIPRUSOFF! KHABIBULIN! IT'S THE STANLEY CUP FINALS BABY!!! A Stanley Cup Finals that about 500 people will watch total in the States. That figure includes David and I of course. Anyways, I would like to see the Flames win, just because the Cup would be in Canada. But the Lightning are damn good. Either way, this is going to be a fun series.

---Again, the Black Eyed Peas NBA Playoffs promos are more exciting than the playoffs themsevles. LET'S GET IT STARTED (that means more of Stacey's ass shaking, of course.)

I gotta run for now...

Hopefully I'll post again in a day or two. I'm like Eddie Guardado, I'M EVERY OTHER DAY (OR 5-6 DAYS) JEREMY!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page