<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

MADDEN AT MIDDAY 

Just a quick check-in here in mid-afternoon.

First off, I think it's an interesting little thing at the Sports Law Blog -- I know people out there play the Madden NFL games a lot, and here's a post saying that rumors have surfaced that EA Sports and the NFL might agree to an exclusive licensing deal. Yes, this means that EA's Madden NFL would be the only football video game that would be able to use the names and likenesses of the NFL players. It also means there wouldn't be an incessant blitz of ESPN NFL 2K5 commercials in the near future, if they followed through on the deal.

Another thing I discovered...since we're at the quarter point of the Mariners' season, I was going to gather up all the gameballs and goats of the year and see who's got the most. However, I discovered back in the archives that I didn't give goat awards until the 16th of April, a.k.a. the Chan Ho Park game. I was very disappointed in myself. Blame it on the Canucks, I guess; I was kinda wrapped up in hockeymania at the time.

More to come tonight...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page