<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME 

I noticed that the only NHL playoff game on TV tonight is the St. Louis-San Jose Game 1 at the Shark Tank, scheduled for 9 p.m. Central on ESPN.

Of course, there's also the first game of the Ottawa-Toronto series tonight, which is at 6 p.m. Central. Is that game on ESPN or ESPN2?

Nope!

Because ESPN is going to air "Break Up The Bombers: The Yankees on Trial" at 6 p.m. Central.

That's right, a MOCK TRIAL on the Yankees over a NHL PLAYOFF GAME.

The last time ESPN did a mock trial, it was on Pete Rose. And it was boring as hell. I didn't watch it all, because if I would have, I would have died that night. It was that bad.

Obviously most of America doesn't give a crap about hockey. But David and I do. We matter, dammit. So does Jeff at Fire Bavasi, who's a huge Senators fan.

Put this mock trial bullcrap on Court TV. I want my ESPN back.

Of course, that would involve bringing back Tom Mees from the dead. RIP Tom.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page