<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

LIKE JAYS FANS REALLY GIVE A CRAP RIGHT NOW 

The Detroit Tigers just completed a three game sweep of the Toronto Blue Jays in the Skydome.

The Tigers are now 3-0. Last season, they won 3 games in the month of April.

Now, I don't like to give myself too much credit, but I have predicted April 30 as the day that Carlos Tosca is fired as the Blue Jays manager.

Well, he's just lucky that I'm not his boss. You simply cannot get swept by the DETROIT TIGERS during the first week of the season. It's not acceptable.

Then again, I really don't think the fans in Toronto give a crap right now. They're worried about the Maple Leafs-Senators bloodbath that's about to take place. Man I wish I could go to any of these playoff series.

And for those of you who hate hockey, well, too bad, so sad.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page