<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

TRISYLLABIC 

It's my last post of the night, but I have got to get this off my chest.

One quick question: did Sega Sports' World Series Baseball turn into ESPN MLB 2K4 like all the other Sega Sports games did? If so, it's a travesty because World Series Baseball was probably the best baseball video game out there. Yet it didn't get enough respect for ESPN to hold the name over, if indeed what I think is true.

But as the headline and my first line suggest, there's three syllables repeated three times that have me racing for the mute button on my remote every single time...

"GEE-ahm-BEE!
GEE-ahm-BEE!
GEE-ahm-BEEEEE!!!"

Tracy Morgan, if you're not doing an SNL rerun and aren't playing either Brian Fellow, Star Jones, Dominican Lou, or the "get me a soda, bitch!" guy, then GET THE HELL OFF MY TV SCREEN!!!!

Thank you. Good night. I hope you all had a good Opening Day, because the Stanley Cup Playoffs start tomorrow. Yeeeeee haw!!!

[Edit ~9:40p -- Turns out Sega Sports' logo IS in the lower right corner of the screen on the ad. Most of the time I'm not facing the TV when the commercial is on. This makes it doubly annoying.]

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page