<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

THANKS A BUNCH, MELVIN!!! 

A's 8, Mariners 6

NINE DOUBLES tonight by the Oakland Athletics. NINE!

Fill my eyes with that double vision, no disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it’s always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me


---Foreigner, "Double Vision"

Your Seattle Mariners are the only winless team left in baseball at 0-4. Tim Hudson, who has been labeled a communist by Bob McCarthy Melvin (see the Morons post), is on the hill for the A's Saturday. And Mark Mulder is scheduled to start Sunday.

Arthur Rhodes came on in the 9th to get his 3rd save as in many opportunities. Poetic justice, indeed.

MY DOUBLE VISION GETS THE BEST OF ME!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page