<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

CASUAL FRIDAY 

I was reading a few of the blogs today and I've noticed that some people think that Freddy Garcia's name is "Freddie".

HERE'S THE DEAL

His name is FREDDY!

F-R-E-D-D-Y

If you claim to be a somewhat legitimate Mariner blogger, learn to get the players' names right. It is not that hard. I know this isn't a spelling bee competition. But at the same time, there are hundreds of fans who read these blogs on a daily basis. BTW, I thank everybody who takes a few minutes of their day to read our material. It's greatly appreciated.

Anyways, I just don't want to see anybody in the Mariner Blogosphere spelling Freddy Garcia's name "Freddie" ever again. You know who you are.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page