<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN 

Another month goes by, and the hit totals are in...

March yielded ~7130 hits on our stat counter for a 31.5% rise in hits from a desolate February, and the erratic on-page counter read something around 31030, putting us at ~8020 hits (33.4% gain) for the month. I believe the former more than the latter.

I should make myself a graph of the month-to-month stuff, but I'll just list the stuff here for our reference...

Month hits (change)
November 4100
December 6800 (up ~66%)
January 7900 (up ~16%)
February 5420 (down ~31.4%)
March 7130 (up ~31.5%)

Thank you, readers, for another month of caring and appreciating and/or getting ticked off enough at our stuff that you keep coming back. You motivate us and keep this thing enjoyable on a day-to-day basis. Here's to hoping that April gives us a good deal of fun and that I adapt to actual day-to-day game action. It's been quite a while, and I think the anatomy of my gameday posts has probably changed since last September.

Exactly one month ago, Larry Stone came out with this article in the Times. Sorry I had to remind you, but it seems like so long ago, doesn't it?

Also, to help out the readers as well as ourselves, I'll be working on a weekly-updated archive post where each week has its own little description of a couple events out of that week. Consider it a gift to all of you, once I get the thing done.

Lastly, who loves the durability of the left side of the infield so far? Rich Aurilia had the RCIUO in spring training and missed a few games, and now Scott Spiezio might start the season on the DL. That's just great. The only thing worse than having Scott Spiezio at third is having anyone in the system not named Justin Leone starting in his place. After a game today, the Mariners head to the Litterbox to continue the stupid tradition of having an exhibition game in a new park before having the season actually start. It just ruins the sanctity of it all, I don't care what anybody says.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page