<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

RARE OCCASION 

If any of you open-minded sports fans out there want to see what all my fuss is about, the Canucks/Avalanche game will be on ESPN2 tonight at 6:30pm in a rare stateside telecast involving the Canucks. This is by far the biggest game of the year so far for the Canucks, who are a single point in the standings behind Colorado for the Northwest Division lead. A regulation win vaults Vancouver into first place for the first time in months and will make me very happy. An overtime win ties the two teams in the standings for the lead. Any variety of Colorado win tonight will keep the Canucks out of the division lead, which will not make me happy. It may also mean that Vancouver will get something below a third seed, which is not good because the 5th seed in the draw (probably Dallas) will be no slouch of a team.

Here's some articles to get everybody revved up...
Canucks take aim at Avs -- Iain MacIntyre, Vancouver Sun
It's hockey, not Ice Capades -- Ben Kuzma, Vancouver Province
Moore offers olive branch -- Brad Ziemer, Vancouver Sun
More at stake than revenge -- Gordon McIntyre, Vancouver Province

Oh crap. I said in my last post that my next post would be about baseball. I really mean it this time...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page