<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

GIVE ME A ROUND TRIP TICKET BACK TO SEATTLE... 

So I can hand this ownership a few warm glasses of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

Thanks to Conor of the Grand Salami for leading me to another piece of Howard Lincoln bullcrap

MLB.com: What's the worst thing anyone has said about you?

Lincoln: It's a tie between "money-grubbing, soulless leech" and "ordinary pond scum." More recently, after we didn't make the playoffs after the 2003 season, one of the Seattle columnists said I was the most disliked person in Seattle, which was incredible to me. I thought it was still Alex Rodriguez.


Yes, there are people who hate Alex Rodriguez...

But you see, with more bullcrap like this being spewed out of Mr. Lincoln's mouth, there's a reason why Lincoln is the most hated person in Seattle. Why?

Do I really need to explain this?

Oh, and it just makes me feel really damn good to hear that Miguel Tejada wanted to play in Seattle. Again, another round of warm glasses of STFU to the M's brass. Enough of this "we're gonna spread the $$$ around to a group of players and not one player alone" bullcrap. Tejada is an MVP-caliber player and he's not in Seattle, but in BALTIMORE.

But hey, we have to love these guys. Right? Bueller?????? Fry???????

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page