<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

GRR... 

Well, yeah, I would have had the VAN/EDM recap up, but the internet decided to go offline in the on-campus residences around noon today. That was right about when I was going to paste the text I had in the Blogger window into my Notepad, but then I think my whole computer went crazy. Anyway, the internet is doing the same weird thing it did a couple weeks ago when the messengers (AIM, MSN, Yahoo) all work, but the browser does not. The first time, I think MyDoom hit the campus, and this time, it's probably the same thing. I'm typing this from the geology undergrad room in rustic Lind Hall. I can't get away from Lind Hall this quarter. It keeps reeling me in. At least for now it isn't Bremerton that's reeling me in.

The recap will come after I watch Chappelle's Show and SNL over the next five hours. YEEAAAHHH!!!

Then I'll try to devise a postgame blurb about tonight's OTT/VAN game without hearing from the radio crew. I'll try my damnedest.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page