<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

COLD BLOODED 

No point for the title, it's just there.

Jeff, you're solid, and I know you're joking, but please don't link us to that horrible band from Silverdale MxPx. Yes, Silverdale. After all, they did graduate from Central Kitsap, not Bremerton.

But good call on the second choice. David and I can always appreciate "Master of Puppets".

Personally, if I can think of any song that just says "Bremerton" for me, it's Sunny Day Real Estate's "In Circles".

As far as my fake MP3 list, i.e. songs that I just can't get out of my head, here's a few that's been running circles in my head:

Jet "Cold Hard Bitch": I can't help it. I'm a sucker for bands down under. AC/DC. Silverchair. The Living End. Jet. And for the record, "Cold Hard Bitch" is better than "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"

Incubus "Sick Sad Little World": I'm also a sucker for great intros. Is there a better intro in rock music right now? I dare you to find it.

Drowning Pool "Step Up": Good for these guys. I thought that they were going to fold up shop after the untimely death of lead singer Dave Williams. But they're back. It's also featured on the Punisher soundtrack, which also features a collaboration between Jerry Cantrell and Damageplan (Vinnie Paul and Dimebag Darrell's answer to Phil Anselmo's Superjoint Ritual). BTW, Jerry needs a record label. A shame, indeed.

The Vines "Ride": I didn't believe the hype when these guys first came on the scene in 2002. Consider me a believer now.

The South Park "Hey Hey Let's Go, Protect My Balls" song: I can't resist. It's insane.

Alright, that's enough from me for now.

I go in....Circles

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNING DOOOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNN!!!

In Circles.

Sunny Day Real Estate, solid band. I miss them.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page