<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

BRACKET OBSERVATIONS 

---Billy Packer is an assclown

---Eastern Washington got a very brutal draw

---Washington couldn't have asked for a better draw

---Gonzaga gets to play in Seattle, which is a great deal

---Can you say "Florida is overrated" one more time?

---Pacific is Sports and Bremertonians' Cinderella of 2004. Miah, make us proud.

---I don't have any #1 seeds in my Final Four

---Billy Packer is an assclown

Those are my initial thoughts on the 2004 NCAA Tournament. I'll have my Final Four up in the coming days. In the meantime, join our 2004 NCAA ESPN Tournament Challenge group. Information in the post below (you gotta love Outkast).

Come dancing!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page