<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

SHAMELESS PROMO... 

Now in the "other stuff" supplement to Sports and B's...

Photos from last night's crappy Canuck loss against Anaheim.

Aaaaand just as an added bonus for all our good-hearted readers here at Sports and B's...

Here's a little drawing from my notebook from last quarter (October specifically) for my structural geology class. The PowerPoint presentation was getting a little boring for me (well, just about any class does; I probably have ADD), so fellow geology classmate Seth and I took some artistic liberties in my notebook. Seth has the middle drawing depicting the trajectory of a Kyle Farnsworth slider. The top and bottom drawings are by me. The top drawing is a depiction of Barry Zito throwing a curveball to me. The bottom drawing is a depiction of Pedro Martinez throwing a pitch back around 1993, even though it jives more with the statistics of 1994-95 for Pedro.

In the drawing, the lettering that is written on the reverse side of the paper is my writing of the words "COMMIE RAT BASTARD" in pseudo-circa-1993-style Toronto Blue Jays font. Yes, I paid much attention in that class.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page