<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

MAN... 

As much as I want to just be pissed off over the Yankees possibly acquiring Alex Rodriguez, I can't be.

Folks, the Yankees are showing once again how badly they want to win. There's no problem with that at all. While the idiots with the "two outs, so what" banner are left with their little 116 wins bullcrap mantra, people such as myself realize that the goal in baseball is to win. It's not about how many games you win in a season or how nice your players are. You win or you lose. No sugarcoating whatsoever.

Personally, I think the Yankees would be better off with Alex at short rather than keep Derek Jeter there. But that's just me. And few other people.

Regardless though, I have to tip my hat to the Yankees if they can pull off this deal. Love or hate them, they want to win.

Although I'm sure there's some poor soul reading this and thinking, "hey Jeremy, Alex Rodriguez is only one player. The Mariners have added Ibanez, Aurillia, and Spiezio this offseason, it can't be that bad can it?"

Yeah, but you see, Alex Rodriguez is the best player in the game.

And he's going to be a New York Yankee.

Somebody get me a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page