<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

SOME GOOD HUMOR 

Well, obviously, there's no humor in the fact that the Mariners will have Rich Aurilia in the fold Thursday and Carlos Guillen will be a Detroit Tiger for absolutely nothing...

But tonight, there is some good humor:

Top Ten Things I'd Like To Get Off My Chest Now That I'm in the Baseball Hall of Fame
(As presented by Paul Molitor and Dennis Eckersley)


10. "Once after I hit a grand slam I kissed the umpire on the mouth" Molitor

9. "In case there's any confusion, when I die, please don't freeze me" Eckersley

8. "On July 17, 1984, I told the manager I pulled a hamstring and I went to see 'Ghostbusters'" Molitor

7. "Thank God I was never a Devil Ray" Eckersley

6. "I joined a gym so I can continue to shower with men" Molitor

5. "Forget all that stuff during contract negotiations -- I was seriously, seriously overpaid" Eckersley

4. "I traded my 1993 World Series ring for two front row tickets to a Jethro Tull concert" Molitor

3. "Once a guy made a joke about the mustache so I beat him to death with a Fungo Bat" Eckersley

2. "During difficult times in my life I rebroadcast or retransmited games without the express written consent of Major League Baseball" Molitor

1. "Earlier today, I married Britney Spears" Eckersley and Molitor

Two great men, two great baseball players...

They are now two great Hall of Famers.

God bless them. And god bless all the Mariner fans today, because well, this team has just gotten worse. Unfrickingreal.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page