<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

STREAMLINED 

For the first time on this blog, I actually pressed the "republish entire site" button, so this brings up some things...

-- the template that is on the front page is now extended throughout the archive pages too. No more icky old templates that I have to be ashamed of when I got back and look at them

-- ALL THE PERMALINKS NOW WORK. This was as opposed to when I messed around with the templates a few months ago too much and the permalinks didn't work. It ticked me off for the longest time. When he referred to the non-permalinked stuff, we had to copy and paste it. Now we don't.

-- The titles for the older posts are black and don't show up over the navy blue background. I'll take care of that soon.

No more old gross templates. It may not mean much to you, but it means a lot to me. Makes it a lot easier.

Not bad for a day when classes IN ELLENSBURG get cancelled. That has NEVER happened when I've been here, and this is my fourth year here.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page