<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

CAN'T SPEAK 

Danzig "Can't Speak"

can't speak
can't talk
can't stop for the reeling cause
or love
i told'em all about it
can't talk
cause I'm already lost


3B Jeff Cirillo, RHP Brian Sweeney and cash to the Padres for C Wiki Gonzalez, RHP Kevin Jarvis, IF Dave Hansen, and a minor leaguer. The deal is awaiting approval from the commissioner's office since more than $1 million is being sent from Seattle to San Diego.

Glenn Danzig has tried to help me explain my thoughts on this deal. I'm vexed.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Seattle Mariners simply don't give a sh@! about winning.

Thanks a lot Al Harris. If it weren't for your sorry dreadlocked ass, I wouldn't even care too much about Kevin friggin Jarvis being a Mariner this week. But NOOOOOOOOO, you just had to intercept that pass from Matt Hasselbeck, making Seattle sports fans sad one more time.

Oh well I guess, it's only just begun for the Seattle sports fans in 2004. Good god.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page