<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE 

But keep your clothes on...

Anyways, it was in the low 70s today in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. LOW SEVENTIES ON JANUARY 2. What the hell is this?

Well, the heat is even bigger, as far as the Arkansas Razorbacks are concerned. Dave from Dave's Mariner Blog has suffered enough. I hope the Huskers don't hire Houston Nutt. That being said, I hope he doesn't come back to Arkansas either. Stay tuned...

David "outed" the latest Mariner blog, From Basketball to Baseball..... Welcome ladies to the Mariner blognation. FBB is what David's calling it so far. I'll just call it "The Ladies' Room" for the time being. Gotta love the ladies, especially ladies who are sports fans.

My NFL picks for the Wild Card Weekend:

Tennessee over Baltimore
The Titans are a much better team than the Ravens. Anthony Wright can't possibly win a playoff game, can he? I'm hoping and praying that Jamal Lewis is the coverboy for NFL Madden 2005, or better yet, his "cousin" Ray Lewis. That would be some funny stuff right there. I believe in the EA Sports curse, I really do. Please let it happen.

Carolina over Dallas
I hate the Cowboys. Let's stop the madness down here in Arkansas and make sure the Cowboys' season is over Saturday night.

Seattle over Green Bay
Yes, the Packers beat the Seahawks pretty good back in October. But that simply doesn't matter here. I believe in Mike Holmgren. I also believe in God. Make this happen.

Indianapolis over Denver
The swing game of the weekend. This game could go either way. But I think Peyton Manning is due to win a playoff game. And besides, I hate the Broncos with a passion. Mike Shanahan continues his 0-fer playoff slump without Mr. Ed.

And finally, the best news of the year so far here in Arkansas...

I finally have Comedy Central.

With that, good night.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page