<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

SEMI-FINAL THINGS 

One last thing before the clock strikes midnight here in the Puget Sound area -- I'd like to once again extend a big thanks to all who read and/or comment here at Sports and Brems. Our December hit total was ~6800, a big jump over November's ~4100. If my math is right, that's somewhere in the neighborhood of a 66% jump in hits. Thanks, readers.

One more last thing that I feel I have to share before midnight. If you were told to choose between Elisa Hahn of KING-5 and Leslie Miller of Q13, is there any way you could go wrong? I'm a big fan of Elisa even with the short hair. I'm somewhat partial to her, though, because Grant, Jeremy, and I all saw her after the 2000 Mariners Fan Fest when she was doing a live remote in front of the Kingdome rubble. There's no letdown in person with Elisa. Leslie, of course, has the most famous head of hair in Seattle TV news, and is a native of Edmonton.

And before I forget, the all-knowing web counter at the bottom reads 9960. That part's just for reference.

Oh, and when I go back to Central and experience better bandwidth again, I'll have some year-end lists that I never made here. Mariner moments good and bad will be among them.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page