<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

CHALK ONE UP FOR SEAHAWKS STADIUM 

I saw this here article about how one of the escalators at Coors Field lacked a safety switch, causing injury to handfuls of unsuspecting Rockie fans last summer.

I mentioned Seahawks Stadium in the tagline for this. Why? Because at the Hawk, we don't have to worry about malfunctioning escalator switches -- there isn't a single escalator in the entire place. No viven escalatores!! The Seahawks sure like this whole no-escalator thing, going from the Kingdome (I'm fairly sure I never saw an escalator in that place), to the spiral-ramped (if you didn't hop a golf cart) Husky Stadium, to no escalators at Seahawks Stadium.

Gotta slip one last thing on here...I love seeing Michigan lose. Great job today by them.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page